Friday, January 28, 2011

18 Days

Yes, I am counting. I can't help it. 18 days until I am back at that hospital watching a loved one get taken away.... again. Looking forward to the weekend. Not any major plans but I am looking forward to some time with my little boy. It's been a long week. We are going to try a "play date" with my friends 18 month old.

I feel like I have been very negetive lately. I don't mean to be. I don't want to be. But if I am, I'm sorry. I've had a lot on my plate and I try to do my best. My best is all I can do.

Update: My friend who's daughter had surgery on Wednesday.... the surgery was a success, but they've discovered some other issues. I don't think she knows much but she mentioned something about finding her daughter has Lupus. I feel bad for them. But they will get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment