Thursday, August 19, 2010

Inspiration

I was directed to a birth story this week. I had actually already read it. The first time it made me cry. The second time it made me cry. I can relate to this woman's feelings in the delivery room when things don't end up as you expected. But after all is said and done, you love the result... the child that is born to us. Quite possibly even love them that much more. Realize they are a special gift to you. The child was given to you for a reason. Her blog is called "Enjoying the Small Things" and it inspires me to do just that. Not that I didn't already. Every time my little boy looks at me and smiles it warms my heart, but I want to enjoy him even more. I want to pick up the camera and create beautifaul images with him and of him, document it for myself, for him, for his Daddy and for whoever else that cares to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment