Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bad News

Still no baby. Today is my due date and I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. Fingers crossed!

Paul had a new MRI done. He got the results today. Not good. The disc they did surgery on is herniated again and there are more discs herniated. He needs to get another steroid epidural injection and another myelogram, which means another surgery. He's putting all of this on hold until he sees his doctor on April 14th, with the baby coming and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment