Friday, September 24, 2010

More talking about myself

Things that I don't like:
  • I don't like it when people tell me how to be a mother. If I do something different than what you did, doesn't mean I am doing it wrong. I also want to have learning experiences in this new, wonderful adventure.
  • I don't like liars, cheaters or thieves.
  • I don't like it when people don't respect me.
  • I don't like it when people don't stick to their word.
  • I don't like people who can't be honest with themselves.
  • I don't like cleaning the toilet, especially when I didn't make it gross.
  • I don't like deciding what to eat.
  • I don't like arrogance.
  • I don't like when people don't have common courtesy.
  • I don't like it when people try and play head games.
  • I don't like parents that play favorites.
  • I don't like feeling helpless.
  • I don't like it when my friends or family are sad or scared.
  • I don't like it when bad things happen to good people.
  • I don't like people that drive like idiots.
  • I don't like it when people talk behind my back.
  • I don't like my post-baby body.
  • I don't like watching my loved ones in pain, especially my son.
  • I don't like it when people ask if Jesse is a boy or a girl's name.
  • I don't like when people use liquor or being drunk as an excuse.
  • I don't like eggplant.
  • I don't like mouth sounds. Like when I can hear you eating or your saliva.
  • I don't like that I have to work when I'd rather be home with my son.
  • I don't like water that isn't cold.
  • I don't like waiting.
  • I don't like certain textures of food.
  • I don't like when people gloat.
  • I don't like when people treat their children as an inconvenience.
  • I don't like when people complain about things that they have some kind of control over.

Ok, that's all for now. I think I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment