Monday, February 14, 2011

100 Posts

I just realized that my last post was the 100th post. I guess when I started this, I didn't realize I had so much to talk about.

Surgery is in 2 days. I need to start making a list of things I need to bring. I need to clean house so when we come home from the hospital, I am not coming home to a filthy disaster. If I could make a freezer meal that would be even better. Yes, I should have done all this over the weekend, but I didn't. I didn't feel like doing anything, so I didn't. I feel like a lot of life has been sucked out of me. I have no energy at all. I almost feel like my body has gone into survival mode saving the energy because I will be using a lot of it in a few days for several weeks. I've been through this before and I switch modes when I need to. I switch from mother/wife to advocate. I do what needs to be done. I am the glue that will keep this together. I can do this. I was born to do this.

For some reason the word "surgery" above appears to be spelled wrong to me, but it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment