Monday, November 22, 2010

Short Work Week

It's gonna be a good week, I hope!
Full day of work today. Tomorrow we are volunteering the the soup kitchen from 10-2, then back to work. Wednesday, half day (and I get a much needed haircut). Thursday is Thanksgiving, yipee! No work Friday then the official weekend. I have lots of things I want to do, hopefully I can get a few of them done. Some are more fun than others, hopefully I can get a good mix in. A few fun things and a few needed things. One of the need to do's is cleaning the carpets. I borrowed a friends Bissell in hopes it will do a good job so we don't have to pay professionals to come in and do it. There are some crafty projects I have in my head, one is the hoodie I am making for myself. I was going to do it yesterday, but it just never happened. There's a little project I'd like to do with Jesse, but I am not revealing yet because it will end up being a Christmas gift. I want to make 2, one for me and one for a gift.
My Mom was always a crafty lady. I hope Jesse and I can make stuff too, although it might be more limited with a boy. It's not like we can make jars of fairy dust or anything, lol. Speaking of jars, I'd like to find something fun to do with baby food jars. They have been accumulating. Paul and I are thinking of putting spices in them and velcroing them to the spice cabinet door. We need to put more thought into this so it has functionality.
Back to work now... well, it's almost lunch time, I have some shopping to do at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment