Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Break

Christmas Eve is tomorrow. I cannot wait! This Christmas will be much much much different as a parent. He won't even know what to do, he doesn't know what it means, but I do, and that's why it will be so special. More than the upcoming events, I am looking forward to some time off. Not that my job is all that hard, but I want the time to spend with my little boy. I have a half day today, off tomorrow and off Monday as well. Friday evening, all day Saturday and Sunday have events planned, but that's ok... especially since I just realized my office is closed on Monday. Extra day, woo hoo! It's been a very trying year for me so I hope we can have a memorable holiday and start fresh in the new year. I really need to start fresh or my head may just pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment