Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Few Updates

The Myelogram went ok yesterday. I think he was in the hospital longer than he was for the discectomy (1st surgery). He wasn't released until 3:30. Between 2 and 3 I hadn't heard from him and it started to make me nervous. He's home and recovering. I felt bad that I wasn't there for him, but at least his Dad was able to help out. We will discuss the results with his doctor on Friday.

On the daycare subject, I found someone! After a few people showed interest then backed out, I found someone who is working out (so far, knock on wood). She's a good friend of mine, we go way back but never got very close until the past couple years when we started to play softball together. She's a SAHM with a 2 1/2 year old. She's a good Mom, I know this. I totally trust her. She's a bit out of the way, but I think she's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment