Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Exhausted

I am so tired it's not even funny. Jesse was up most of the night. I tried to put him down at a normal bedtime and he screamed bloody murder. I waited to see if he would calm down, never did. So I got him up, layed on the couch with him, he falls asleep for about 20 minutes then he's up crying again. I made another attempt at bed, no luck, screaming. Around 10pm, I decide I am going to take him into my bed and lay down with him. He'd sleep, 10-20 minutes, then get up, cry, squirm around and repeat the process. This went on til 4am. So needless to say, I am sleep deprived. My days events have me strung out, especially with Paul in pain again. This started over the weekend. He stated to me that this is the most pain he's been in since the surgery pain. When he's in pain like this, I become a single parent. I have to do everything. It's exhausting. I have a new appreciation for a working single Mom of a baby with no help. Life is non-stop from 7am til 8 or 9 pm. If I am lucky I get to relax a little from 9-10:30, but last night wasn't one of those nights.

*update* My babysitter called, she thinks it's teething.

No comments:

Post a Comment