Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring has Almost Sprung

I believe our winter is finally coming to an end. Last year at this time it was beautiful and warm. We're getting there, yesterday and today we are in the mid 50's. Not too bad. We started going for walks this week. How I have missed our walks. I took Jesse for many walks last year. Now that it's getting warmer and the sun is still up when I get home from work, we can walk again. We went for a walk the other night and I put Jesse in a swing. He liked it at first, but when the cold air hit him in the face on his way back down, his opinion changed dramatically. Maybe on a warmer day we'll try that one again, I hope I have not completely damaged his opinion of swinging at the park.
Next to the park is a lake. Coda likes to swim there if there are no fishermen and if it's a little warm. Not that Coda minds, she will swim in it if it's half frozen, but she needs a bath when she gets home and no one wants to bust out the hose when it's cold out. We walked around the lake last night, caught the sunset, it was a beautiful reminder of what's to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment