Monday, June 21, 2010

10 days to go

We went to the pediatrician last week and Jesse weighs 11lbs 1.5oz and he's 23.5 inches long now. We were given medical clearance for surgery. So I am happy, but a little sad. I can't believe it's next Wednesday already. Paul and I are both really scared. Jesse has no idea what's coming. The fear we are both experiencing is taking a toll on us. We are both having a hard time coping and communicating. The today I realized that we can't go to Jamison's (Shari's son) first birthday party. We need to keep ourselves away from groups of people to avoid the risk of getting sick. If any of us get sick it can delay surgery or delay recovery, so it's not even worth the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment