Friday, June 11, 2010

This is all a lot to handle

The latest news.... Paul got approved by work comp to have surgery. Hopefully it won't be an issue putting it off until after Jesse's surgery and recovery. Paul needs a bone fusion in his lower back. It's major surgery that will have a long recovery. He will be in a back brace for 3 months, then 2 months of physical therapy, then 2 months of work hardening. Even after all this he still won't be able to go back to his job as a furniture mover. His doctor told him he will never be able to lift anything heavy again. I am really feeling the stress now. Surgery for my son, then a few weeks later surgery on my husband then 4 months later surgery on my son again! I hope I have the strength and patience to go through all this. I really have no choice. We will need to rely heavily on friends and family for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment