I can't believe Jesse's surgery is in 2 weeks from tomorrow. Tomorrow we go to the pediatrician to get his wellness check to send to the plastic surgeons office and he will get his immunizations. Poor little guy. I hope the weather is good in the next 2 weeks so we can have some fun before surgery. Things will be rough for a little while after, especially depending on when Paul's scheduled for his surgery. I hope we can delay that a while. I think he's supposed to schedule it at his next doctors appointment next week.